However, the most common cause of temperature sensitivity and sweet or sour foods, is almost completely, exposing the dentin. It often happens due to caries, abrasion food or toothbrush, or receding gums.
Gum Recessions Treatment Naturally
Thr treatment is preventing bacteria build-up that causes the production of plaque, and this can be obtained by having superior oral hygiene, and it is more effective combined with the right oral health care product such as the ones that are made from all- natural ingredients that are effective in killing the bacteria that causes gum disease. Seek expert dental health advice from your dentist for they are the ones that can address dental issues with the right treatment.
1. Warm water Salt – Mix 2 teaspoons of salt in a glass of warm water and mix. Perform gargle twice daily.
2. Salt with mustard – Mix 1 teaspoon rock salt and one tablespoon mustard oil. Massaging with this compound on teeth and left in place for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
3. Oil Cinnamon – Soak a cotton ball with cinnamon oil and massage the teeth after consuming too hot or cold to reduce sensitivity.
4. Salt fine powder – Gently massage 1 teaspoon salt fine powder on the teeth and, after 5 minutes, rinse with warm water.
5. Sodium bicarbonate – In one glass of water mix baking soda half teaspoon and then gargle with this preparation several times a day.
Naturessmile Gum Balm For Receding Gums
Use Naturessmile gum paste for receding gums after brushing your regular toothpaste. It will soak into the gum pockets and wipe out all oral bacteria causing receding gums sensitivity. A regular use of Naturessmile gum paste for some days will regrow receding gums naturally. Order Now Nature’s Smile™ Here
More Tips To Prevent Gum Disease
• Do not use bleaching pastes and instead use desensitizing pastes counter.
Some toothpaste that promises to whiten and brighten teeth can be very abrasive and can eventually wear down the enamel. It is good to use desensitizing pastes containing a special ingredient that fills in the dentinal tubules and reduces sensitivity in receding gums line. So, it is good to have a little amount of the paste on your finger or a cotton swab and apply to sensitive teeth before bed. Then spits out, but not rinse.
• Use A Soft Toothbrush. Often, people cause tooth sensitivity by brushing incorrectly or with a stiff bristle brush. When the gum line recedes and exposed dentin, becomes more vulnerable to abrasion by the toothbrush. Enamel is very hard, but the dentin is not, and is more subject to abrasion things like brushing. Use a brush with softer bristles you can find, and apply only light pressure when you brush. Avoid using an action of “scrubbing” when the teeth are clean.
• Using A Fluoride Free Rinse. Fluoride free mouthwash like Naturessmile herbal mouthwash can help reduce sensitivity, especially in people with caries. It is recommended for use once a day. Swish in the mouth and then spits.
• Keeping Teeth Clean. It is particularly important not to allow dental plaque, the sticky white substance that forms on teeth, in sensitive areas. As the plate is metabolized, it produces acid, which irritates the teeth. It can cause sensitive teeth react even more strongly when they are ignored.
Natures Smile Gum Recessions Treatment Naturally
Nature’s Smile Gum Balm: Nature’s Smile Gum Balm has even more than seven natural herbs. These herbs are proven to stop receding gums. And with regular use, you can even reverse them. Don’t forget to use the Natures Smile Oral Rinse after brushing.